Friday, September 16, 2011

ugh and arggggh!

Many, many terrible choices were made yesterday after the post, and my body paid for it :P

In order to counteract that, we went to yoga at the library, and then to a swing band concert in the park.  My poor baby puffin bear had a reaction to the dye or something in the Rita's Ice he ate - so, I suppose whatever is going to happen to him digestively too.  Good golly I hate to think he's going to have to go through what I have been through.  I am so incredibly numb about it all right now, all I want to do is sleep.  Strike that, and add, all I want to do is eat crazy amounts of Kings Island and Pizza Tower pizza, followed by Dairy Queen dipped in chocolate, and then sleep.

WTF

I came home from this morning's outings and ate some homemade zuppa toscano (no cheese, but added yogurt to counterbalance the extremely very hot sausages), and some coconut frozen dessert with cashews on top.  My stomach has been hurting for about an hour or so, and I am ignoring it because, frankly, it just completely and totally pisses me off.

Are there herbs?  What can I do to help my sweet one to NOT have to go through all of this?!!?  Damn it - the gastro is going to prescribe something, isn't he?  I feel like calling someone an arse and then kicking them.

Wait, strike that too, and add, I am too tired and numb to even say, "arse," because if I did I'd have to crack a smile and I cannot move.

Classic "wait until I can go into denial mode," mode, ala mode.

Except that I cannot eat ice cream.

f you to everyone that can eat and enjoy food.

Refocus to movement - more yoga, anyone?  A nature walk?  Something!

bwyl *SherryQ*

No comments:

Post a Comment