Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where she weighed herself

And LOST IT - seriously...  good. freakin'. G-d... 

>;P

But, did that stop me from just inhaling some (salt free organic) corn chips and salsa?  No, it did not.

Frick!  And damn.  WTF - I have such a restricted diet - but, perhaps that is the point.  I am not like other people who are apparently able to enjoy an occasional croissant, 2nd helping of whatever, and then a brownie, or caramely sundae...  I am not them, never have been, and never will be.  Get over yourself, Sherry...

And so today I begin working on losing the 'tude and being grateful for what I am able to do (and consume).  Some people have no food enjoyment at all, and I most certainly do.  You know which food likes me?  Mushrooms.  They just adore me, and I them.  You know what else?  Potatoes.  They like me too - even sweet potatoes.  Mwah! xo

I am going to be switching to defining my meals with vegetables (sorry sweet carnivorous husband!).  Good timing as we head into winter (drip, drip), but perhaps I can spend these chilly months planning out my Spring attack on the garden - meanwhile taste testing with frozen yummies and the fruits of autumn - pumpkin and squash :)

My new goal weight = 127 lbs.

That's quite a road I am walking down ;)

bwyl  *SherryQ* 

No comments:

Post a Comment