Yesterday was *not* a good day for me, for many reasons I am too shy to post...
However, today is a much better day. I still have not weighed myself, but I will do so by Saturday (?) - patience grasshopper...
I have one more serving of my coconut ice dessert, and then I am letting it go. It has be SO Delicious and lovely, but I am kind of over it, and I want to not be completely embarrassed in my bathing suit in Puerto Rico! Yeah, that's right, I said, "Puerto Rico!" We have our non-refundable tickets purchased and are headed that way on January 1st - Happy 2010 to us! :)
On the losing it side, I am cleaning the slipcovers today (losing dirt and grime), and taking some of the clothes out of our closet to evaluate (losing extra nonsense). I like the idea of packing up items not regularly used, and storing them elsewhere - like in the basement - for a year. If you decide you need them, they are still there - but ,if, in that year, you do not need them then they are packed and ready for donation/sale. LOVING IT - and this is what I will be doing with some of our items. OK, some of MY items ;)
Octavio attached the new scanner/printer to post more of his sports collectibles on ebay - if you're into that stuff, I think that he posts as Clemensfan21.
bwyl *SherryQ* xo
on ebay look for Bo_Sox_no_1_fan - he's supah cool!
ReplyDelete